Tote bag

The sun is finally out I can see blue sky and white fluffy clouds its a big improvement on the fifty shades of grey that the sky has been lately. I always feel more crafty on sunny days. My sewing machine has been out this week and Ive made a tote bag for myself.


It took longer than expected to make but I'm pleased with the finished project. I've got Velcro inside the bag as a fastening, Velcro is so easy to use. I love the fabric the colours are my favourites. I got this fabric from a charity shop for a bargain price, It's a old tablecloth. It's perfect material for a bag because its thick. I'll be carrying this bag around on sunny days. Have a good weekend!

Thanks for reading
Em

Comments

  1. Oh what a lovely bag love the floral fabric you've used Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love the fabric too Ive still got some left for another small project. It was quite a big tablecloth luckily :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts