A big surprise and a Easter chick.

Well, I've had a crazy few weeks. My boyfriend of five years asked me to marry him, of course I said yes. It was a big surprise. So I've cried and laughed, received flowers and cards and went ring shopping. I am one happy lady!

I've finally got around to learning to knit, a post on knitting to follow once I tidy up my knitting. I have been on my sewing machine recently and made my first Easter decoration of the year.
I saw this felt chick in Essentials magazine and just had to make it.
The chick is sitting on my shelf looking a bit lonely, I'll have to make some more Easter decorations to keep him company.
 I'm a bit sad that the great British Sewing Bee has ended now. They made some amazing outfits I don't think I'll ever be that good at sewing. What am I going to do on Tuesday nights now?

Em

Comments

  1. Hello Emma
    Love your felt chick so cute and perfect for spring.
    I'm sad the great british sewing bee has finished too still waiting for something new and exciting on TV. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching the allotment challenge but it's not as good as I thought it would be. Tv is dull at the moment x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts