Spring is here!

Spring has sprung! Blue sky's and daffodils. Did anyone see the eclipse? It was too cloudy here, it did go a little dark. I watched it live on tv instead. The garden is full of colour at the moment.


I don't think I've introduced my furry little man yet. This is popple my rabbit enjoying the sunshine.

Unfortunately I can't enjoy the garden this weekend as I'm poorly. The doctor has ordered two weeks rest at home as I have scarlet fever. If I stay awake I can catch up on blogs and do some crafts. I think daytime tv may become a friend!
Keep blogging,
Em



Comments

  1. Oh no! You take care and have lots and lots of rest (don't get sucked into day time tv, it will take you over!). Your little Popple is adorable! I keep thinking we should get another rabbit but I don't think my Coco would be too pleased. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts