30 Days Wild week one.

We are a week into 30 Days Wild already. I've really enjoyed taking part in my wild acts which so far have been free and easily accessible.

The week began with a morning spent in the garden. I cut the grass but left an area uncut for the wildlife. A simple act which already the insects are enjoying. I sat in the garden enjoying the smell of freshly cut grass.

Staying in the garden, this is the list of wildlife I have seen in the garden this week: 
  • Chaffinch 
  • Starling
  • Blackbird
  • Pigeon
  • Magpie
  • Bee
  • Worm
  • Woodlice
  • Mint Moth
At the weekend I went for a walk around the local country park to see the new cygnets. I saw many ducks and a few moorhens but the swans with their cygnets was the highlight for me.


I also spotted wild flowers, ferns and the trees were hard to miss.

I also spent time looking up at the sky this week looking at the cloud formations.


So that was my first wild week of June. I'm looking forward to planning my second week of wild activities.

Stay wild!
Emma

Comments

Popular Posts